This feature is available with some paid plans
With your paid Bitly subscription, you get a robust suite of flexible analytics tools. Track the performance of your links, QR Codes, and Link-in-bio pages to get even more out of the Bitly Connections Platform.
View all of your engagement data from your links, QR Codes, and Link-in-bio buttons in one place via your Analytics dashboard. Dive even deeper into a specific link or QR Code to gain even more insight into its performance.
This guide will help you:
Learn more about Bitly Analytics
Start here if you're curious about what data is available to you and how we keep bots and other bad actors from skewing your data:
- What metrics are available in Bitly?
- How does Bitly handle traffic from bots?
- What referrers can I see in my click and scan metrics?
Get started with Analytics
High-level data is available on your Analytics dashboard, while data for specific links and QR Codes is available by clicking through to the link or code on the Links, QR Codes, and Link-in-bio pages.
- What reports are available on the Analytics dashboard?
- How do I build and customize my own reports on the Analytics dashboard?
- How do I view click data for a specific link?
- What data can I view about my Bitly Link-in-bio?
- How do I view scan data for my QR Codes?
Dive deeper into your data
Ready to take your data analysis even further? Learn how to filter and export your data.
Filter your data
- How do I view top-performing links?
- How do I filter my data for a selection of links?
- How do I filter my link data for a specific date range?
Export your data
- How do I export all data from the Links page?
- How do I export data from the Analytics page?
- How do I export data for a select group of links?
Troubleshoot your Analytics
Here are some articles that might help answer any questions you have as you start working with Analytics.