This feature is available with some paid plans
Engagement data is available for all of your links, QR Codes, and Link-in-bio pages. There are few different types of engagement metrics:
- Aggregate data for all of your engagements
- Specific data for each link, QR Code, or Link-in-bio page
Before we go on, a quick note about your data: The amount of data you can view in your Bitly account depends on your subscription plan. There are some places where we show the total engagements for the maximum amount of time available in your plan. This is not the total since the link was created.
Visit the billing and usage section of your account settings to confirm how much click and scan data you can access.
Engagement Data on Your Analytics dashboard
Click Analytics in the left sidebar to view your Analytics dashboard. This page shows click and scan data for all of your links and QR Codes. The data is in aggregate for everything you've created in the Connections Platform.
The Analytics dashboard comes with a set of default modules, which show:
- Clicks and scans over time
- Clicks and scans by referrer
- Top performing by clicks and scans
- Clicks and scans by location
You can modify any of these default modules and create your own. Learn more about the Analytics dashboard:
- How do I view my click and scan data?
- What types of reports are available on the Analytics page?
- How do I build and customize my own reports on the Analytics dashboard?
Data for specific links and QR Codes
You can also view more granular data for your links, QR Codes, and Link-in-bio pages.
Your link data includes all link clicks, QR Code scans, and Link-in-bio button clicks. For each link, you can view:
- Total engagements (for the maximum time period available with your subscription plan)
- Engagements in the last 7 days
- Week-over-week change
- Engagements over time
Visit How do I view click and scan data? for instructions on viewing a specific link's metrics.
For each QR Code in your account, you can view:
- Total scans (for the maximum time period available with your subscription plan)
- Scans over time
- Scans by location
- Scans by browser
- Scans by operating system
Visit How do I view scan data for a QR Code? to learn how to dive into this data.
Each button on a Link-in-bio page is a Bitly link, so you get all of the data you get for any other link. In addition to the link-level data, you can view:
- Total views for your Link-in-bio page and aggregate link clicks
- Views by referrer and device
- Views by location
- Number of clicks for each specific link on your Link-in-bio page
Visit What data can I view about my Link-in-bio? for more information.