This feature is available with some paid plans
Engagement data is available for all of your links, QR Codes, and Link-in-bio pages. There are few different types of engagement metrics:
- Aggregate data for all of your engagements
- Specific data for each link, QR Code, or Link-in-bio page
Before we go on, a quick note about your data: The amount of data you can view in your Bitly account depends on your subscription plan. There are some places where we show the total engagements for the maximum amount of time available in your plan. This is not the total since the link was created.
Visit the billing and usage section of your account settings to confirm how much click and scan data you can access.
Engagement Data on Your Analytics dashboard
Click Analytics in the left sidebar to view your Analytics dashboard. This page shows click and scan data for all of your links and QR Codes. The data is in aggregate for everything you've created in the Connections Platform.
The Analytics dashboard comes with a set of default modules, which show:
- Clicks and scans over time
- Clicks and scans by referrer
- Top performing by clicks and scans
- Clicks and scans by location
You can modify any of these default modules and create your own. Learn more about the Analytics dashboard:
- How do I view my click and scan data?
- What types of reports are available on the Analytics page?
- How do I build and customize my own reports on the Analytics dashboard?
Data for specific links and QR Codes
You can also view more granular data for your links, QR Codes, and Link-in-bio pages.
Your link data includes all link clicks, QR Code scans, and Link-in-bio button clicks. We call these "engagements." For each link, you can view:
- Total engagements (for the maximum time period available with your subscription plan)
- Engagements in the last 7 days
- Week-over-week change
- Engagements over time
Engagements over time, Locations, Referrers, and Devices display total data for a selected time period, rather than for the max duration available in your account.
Visit How do I view engagement data for a specific link? for instructions on viewing a link's metrics.
For each QR Code in your account, you can view:
- Total scans (for the maximum time period available with your subscription plan)
- Scans over time
- Scans by location
- Scans by browser
- Scans by operating system
Scans over time and scans by location, browser, and operation system all display total data for a selected time period, rather than for the max duration available in your account.
Visit How do I view scan data for a QR Code? to learn how to dive into this data.
Each button on a Link-in-bio page is a Bitly link, so you get all of the data you get for any other link. In addition to the link-level data, you can view:
- Total views for your Link-in-bio page and aggregate link clicks
- Views over time
- Link activity for a selected time period
- Views by referrer and device
- Views by location
In addition to the chart for link activity over time, your views by location, referrer, and device include data for a selected time period, rather than for the max duration available in your account.
Visit How do I view engagement data for my Bitly Link-in-bio? for more information.