When you create QR Codes in Bitly, you can track the activity on each code by looking at its unique link metrics.
If you created your QR Code with a new short link, the data for that link includes scan data. You can also view scan data for any of your QR Codes by going to the QR Code page in your Bitly account.
For each QR Code in your account, you can view:
- Total scans
- Scans by day
- Scans by location
- Scans by browser
- Scans by operating system
To view scan data for a QR Code:
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- Click QR Codes in the left sidebar.
- Find the QR Code you're interested in and click View details.
- To change the start and/or end date, click on the time period box.
- Scroll down to view more scan details. Click Export in any box to download a CSV file with that field's data.