This feature is available with some paid plans
Any of the modules on your Analytics page can be exported as a CSV file or downloaded as an image.
This export file includes data for all of your links (or your filtered links) in aggregate, for the time period your Analytics page is set to.
For data for each link separately, use the Links page.
To export data from the Analytics page:
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- Click Analytics in the left sidebar.
- Optionally, filter your Analytics dashboard by date or by link.
- On the module you want to export, click the download icon and select the format for this data. You can export it as a CSV file or download the module image.
- The report downloads automatically.