The Links page has been updated! For now, you can switch back to the previous version. To do so, select the toggle at the top of the page.
These steps show you how to export all your data from the Links page. To export data for a selection of links, visit How do I export link data for a select group of links?
Because there may be a lot of data, export files from the Links page will be emailed to you.
To export click data from the Links page:
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- Click Links in the left sidebar.
- Optionally, apply any relevant filters. Check out How do I find links in my account? to learn more about filters.
- Click Export.
- Choose an email address to receive the CSV file and click Export links.
- Go to your email inbox and find the export email from Bitly. The email comes from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Exports with large amounts of data can take up to 30 minutes to be delivered.
- Open the email and click View Report. The report file will download automatically.
Your export file includes these fields:
- Bitlink (even custom links have this field)
- Custom Bitlink (if a custom back-half was used for that particular link)
- Date created
- Title (if available)
- Long URL
- Clicks (for the maximum duration available with your subscription plan)
- Status (e.g. if the link has been deleted)