Bitly has introduced a new navigation menu and interface!
Learn how to switch the look of your Bitly account.
Export link information and click data for your shortened links from the All Links page. The date range and amount of data you can export will depend on your subscription plan. See our pricing page for details.
- Go to the All Links page.
- Select the Date Created or Top Performing view.
- Click the filters and date range options to narrow down your list of links.
- Tick the box next to each link you would like to include in your export. You can select up to 100 links.
- Click Export and it you will be prompted to download the CSV file with your data.
The fields included with the report are:
- Bitlink - your shortened links
- Custom Bitlink Title
- Long URL
- Clicks for date range
- Clicks for all time