The Links page has been updated! For now, you can switch back to the previous version. To do so, select the toggle at the top of the page.
Export link information and click data for your shortened links from the Links page. The date range and amount of data available depends on your subscription plan. Visit our pricing page for details.
Use these steps to export data for a single link or a selection of links (up to 100). To export data for all of your links, visit How do I export all data from the Links page?
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- Click Links in the left sidebar.
- Optionally, apply any relevant filters. Check out How do I find links in my account? to learn more about filters.
- Select the links to include in the export.
- Click Export, then choose the option to export your selected links.
- The report downloads automatically.
The fields included with the report are:
- Bitlink (even custom links have this field)
- Custom Bitlink (if a custom back-half was used for that particular link)
- Long URL
- Clicks (for the maximum duration available with your subscription plan)
- Status (e.g. if the link has been deleted)