Export link information and click data for your shortened links from the Links page. The date range and amount of data available depends on your subscription plan. Visit our pricing page for details.
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- Click Links in the left sidebar.
- Select Date created or Top performing. Optionally, apply any relevant filters.
Note: To set a custom date range, you must choose Top performing. Visit How do I filter for a specific date range? for more information.
- To set a desired date range, click the dates in the top-right corner of the window.
- Tick the box next to each link you would like to include in your export. You can select up to 100 links.
- Click Export and it you will be prompted to download the CSV file with your data.
The fields included with the report are:
- Bitlink (even custom links have this field)
- Custom Bitlink (if a custom back-half was used for that particular link)
- Long URL
- Clicks for date range
- Clicks for all time