There are two ways to find your Bitly links:
Search and filters both work for links in your active group. If you have multiple groups, first confirm that you're in the correct one. To change groups, click on the group name in the top-left corner of the Bitly window and select the one with the link you're looking for.
Searching your links
Enter your search term in the field at the top of the Bitly window. When you search for a term or phrase, we'll show any links that have it in any of these locations:
- The long URL
- A custom back-half
- The link title
The search bar works from any page in Bitly except for your settings. On the custom links page, you can only search by custom back-half.
There are several filters on the Links page:
- Created date
- Link type (links with or without custom back-halves)
- Destination (website vs mobile deep link)
- User in the account who created the link
When you filter by created date, the amount of data available to you depends on your subscription plan. Visit the billing and usage page in your account settings to confirm how many days' worth of data you can view.
To filter your links:
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- Click Links in the left sidebar.
- Select your filters at the top of the page. Choose Filter by created date or Add filters.
- If you're filtering by created date, select a date range or use the calendar to set custom start and end dates. Then click Apply.
Note: To filter for a single day, select the dates immediately before and after it as your start and end dates.
- If you're using other filters, make your choices from the available fields. Then click Apply.
After applying filters, the Links page shows all links that match your criteria. To clear the filters, click Clear all.