Anyone with a Bitly account can edit a link's title and tags. In most cases, its back-half can be edited as well.
A few things to note:
- The back-half can't be edited for auto-branded links.
- The previous back-half can't be reused with the same domain.
- Previous versions of the link continue to work but aren't displayed on the Links page.
- If the link has a QR Code attached to it, the QR Code changes.
- Custom back-halves are available with most subscription plans. Check the billing and usage section of your account settings to confirm your plan details.
To edit a link:
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- Click Links in the left sidebar.
- Find the link you want to edit and click the edit icon (it looks like a pencil). If you have a lot of links, use search or filters to find the one you want to edit.
- You have several options here. You can:
- Edit the title
- Customize the back-half
- Add or remove tags
- Click Save.