Bitly Brand Manager is the place to manage all aspects of your Bitly Enterprise account. In the Brand Manager UI you can:
- View, add, and remove who has access to your Bitly Enterprise account
- View and change account and group level user permissions
- View, add, and edit your groups and manage which users have access to them
- View, add, and remove Branded Short Domains (BSDs)
- View and change advanced functionality and security settings for your BSDs.
Account Admins can access Brand Manager by clicking on the Brand Manager button on the top right hand corner of the screen. To the left of the 'Settings" button.
Note: Only Account Admins can access Brand Manager. If you need access, please contact your Bitly Account Admin directly.