Your account settings include important information like your email addresses, payment information, and your current subscription features.
Some settings are only available on certain subscription plans. For Enterprise subscriptions with multiple users, full account management is only available for account admins. Users with other roles in the account can only view some settings.
To get to your account settings:
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- Click Settings in the left sidebar.
- The first page you see in your settings is your Profile. This has your email addresses, passwords, and other security information.
View additional details in the various pages under Account settings.
Here are some important pages in your account settings:
- Account details: Change your account name and notification email address.
- Billing and usage: Check your account's monthly limits, change your contact information, and update your payment details.
- Custom domains: Add, remove, or manage your custom domains. If your subscription plan doesn't include a custom domain, you can upgrade here to get one.
- Users and Groups: Manage access to your account and available groups. User management and multiple groups are only available with Enterprise subscriptions.
- CSV bulk shortening: View your completed bulk uploads (a convenient way to find the links from these uploads) and check the status of recent uploads.