Only the primary email address on your account has permissions for things like signing in and resetting your password. You can also add a secondary email address to be used for notifications.
Here's how to change your primary email address:
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- Click Settings in the left sidebar.
- Click Add new email. A verification link will be sent to the address. You can view the verification status from this page.
NOTE: An email can't be the primary email address until it's been verified.
Once verified, you can then set the new email address as your account's primary email:
- Head to Settings.
- Under Account settings, select Account details.
- Select the new, verified email address and click Update primary email.