This feature is available with some paid plans
Enterprise accounts can be managed by any account admin.
For questions about user seats, limits, or adding additional features, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
To manage your Enterprise account:
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- Click Settings in the left sidebar.
- Your Profile is the first page you're taken to. Here, you can add a new email address to your account or change your primary email address.
You account settings are in the left sidebar.
Under Account settings, you have several options:
- Account details: Change your account name or notification email.
- Billing and usage: View your plan details, see your progress towards your monthly limits, or buy additional links or redirects.
- Custom domains: Add and manage your custom domains.
- Users: See who has access to your account, change user roles, and add or remove users from groups.
- Groups: Manage your groups.
- Single sign-on: Set up SAML single sign-on (SSO) and manage your account's SSO settings.
- Mobile deep links: Connect a mobile app to your Bitly account and manage your mobile deep links.
- Webhooks: Configure and manage your webhooks.
You can also select CSV bulk shortening to view all CSV files used to shorten links in bulk and Activity log to view all activity in your account.