You can edit any link you've created. This is done on the Links page in your Bitly account.
To edit a link:
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- Click Links in the left sidebar.
- Select a link and click Edit.
- You have several options here:
- In the Edit link section, edit (or add) a title, customize the back-half of the link, or hide the link.
- In the Tags section, add, create, or remove tags.
- Add the link to your Bitly Link-in-bio. (Don't forget to go to the Link-in-bio section of your account and activate the link.)
- Add the link to a Campaign.
- Click Save.
A paid subscription is required to change the destination of a short link. Visit How do I redirect a short link? to learn more.