We updated Bitly's navigation menu in September, 2022!
If you're used to the old look, check out the changes.
Create Bitly groups to organize your account links and users To create a group you must be a Bitly administrator.
Groups are available with an Enterprise plan subscription.
- Click Settings on side Navigation
- Click Groups.
- Click Add new group.
- Enter a name for your group in the Group Name field. This could be a team name or a functional division of your link creation process. You will choose whether each user has access to one or more groups.
- Click Add Custom Domain to add a custom domain to be associated with the group.
- Select one or more custom domains.
- To invite a user, you must have their Bitly username. Select Add User.
- Type the username you'd like to invite in the Username field. Select whether you would like the user to be a group administrator or a user. Administrators can manage a group's users and custom domains in addition to managing links.
- Click Add User. You'll see a confirmation message verifying that the Bitly username is recognized and they need to accept the invite.
- Your group will now appear in the list on your Groups settings page. You can also add or select users and assign them to groups by selecting or adding them to the Users settings page.