Bitly has introduced a new navigation menu and interface!
Learn how to switch the look of your Bitly account.
Create Bitly groups to organize your account links and users To create a group you must be a Bitly administrator.
Groups are available with an Enterprise plan subscription.
- Open the profile menu and click Settings.
- Click Groups.
- Click Create New Group.
- Enter a name for your group in the Group Name field. This could be a team name or a functional division of your link creation process. You will choose whether each user has access to one or more groups.
- Click Add Custom Domain to add a custom domain to be associated with the group.
- Select one or more custom domains.
- Click Save to save the group or Save and Invite User to add an existing Bitly user to the group. If you click Save, skip to the last step below.
Your existing Bitly account administrators will have access to all groups in your account.
- To invite a user, you must have their Bitly username. Type that name in the Username field.
- Select whether you would like the user to be a group administrator or a user. Administrators can manage a group's users and custom domains in addition to managing links.
- Click Invite. You'll see a confirmation message verifying that the Bitly username is recognized.
- Your group will now appear in the list on your Groups settings page. You can also add or select users and assign them to groups by selecting or adding them to the Users settings page.