Instead of shortening one link at a time, you can create a batch of 100 short links at once by importing a CSV file on the Campaigns page. Each campaign has a limit of 100 total links.
You'll need to download our template, fill in the spreadsheet with your link details, and then import the file.
- Go to Campaigns.
- Select an existing campaign.
- Click Add Links.
- Click Bulk import URLs from CSV.
- Click CSV Template to download the file.
- Enter the information for up to 100 links. The template is case sensitive.
These are the fields in each column:
- Long URL: The URL that will be shortened.
- Channel: Channel within the campaign where the link will shorten into (exactly match the channel by case, spelling, etc.)
- Title (optional): A custom title for your shortened link.
- Keyword (optional): The text that appears after the backslash in the short link. If you leave this blank, a random string of characters will be generated.
- Save the template with your changes.
- Click Select file to import the recently saved template.
- Click Create.