Instead of shortening one link at a time, you can create a batch of 100 short links at once by importing a CSV file on the Campaigns page.
You'll need to download our template, fill in the spreadsheet with your link details, and then import the file.
- Go to Campaigns.
- Select an existing campaign.
- Click Add Links.
- Click Bulk import URLs from CSV.
- Click CSV Template to download the file.
- Enter the information for up to 100 links. The template is case sensitive.
These are the fields in each column:
- Long URL: The URL that will be shortened.
- Channel: Channel within the campaign where the link will shorten into (exactly match the channel by case, spelling, etc.)
- Title (optional): A custom title for your shortened link.
- Keyword (optional): The text that appears after the backslash in the short link. If you leave this blank, a random string of characters will be generated.
- Save the template with your changes.
- Click Select file to import the recently saved template.
- Click Create.
If an error occurs, please check the template to confirm it properly aligns with the campaign details (i.e. channel names) or if the long URLs you've submitted have already been shortened.