This feature is available with some paid plans
You have complete control over the channels in your Campaigns.
A Campaign can have up to 100 channels. Your account can have up to 500 channels in total.
Each time you create a new Campaign channel, it's saved to your account.
When you create a Campaign, you select the channels that you want to use. These can be channels that already exist in your account or they can be brand new ones.
Visit How do I create a Campaign? for instructions.
It's also possible to add new channels to a Campaign that already exists in your account.
To add additional channels to an existing Campaign:
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- Click Campaigns in the left sidebar.
- Select the Campaign you want to edit.
- Within the Edit Campaign sidebar, select Manage Channels.
- Type the name of the channel you would like to add and click Create '[new channel]'. For example, type "Paid Twitter" and select Create 'Paid Twitter'.
- The channel will be added to your list of channels automatically. From the Manage Channels section select the back arrow to return to the edit section
- Now from the Edit Campaign section search for your newly added channel and select it.
- Click Save and Add Bitlinks Later.
Note: Each Bitly account can have a max of 500 individual channels