The Links page has been updated! For now, you can switch back to the previous version. To do so, select the toggle at the top of the page.
Follow these steps to filter your links' engagement data for a specific time frame. Engagement data is available with some paid plans.
These instructions are for your Links page, where you can find click and scan data for specific links. To filter on your Dashboard (available with some subscription plans), click the date in the top-right corner — just like in step 5 here.
To filter for a custom date range on the Links page:
- Log in to Bitly.
- If you have multiple groups, make sure you're on the correct group.
- Click Links in the left sidebar.
- Click the toggle to switch back to the previous version of the Links page.
- Select Top performing in the top-left corner of the Links page.
- Click the date range in the top-right corner.
- Choose your date range. You can filter for the last day, week, or month, or select a custom date range. With some paid plans, you can see data for the last hour, as well.
Depending on your plan, you can view up to 30, 60, or 90 days' worth of data here and on your dashboard.
- Click Apply.
With the filter applied, you'll see all links with clicks or scans during your selected time period.
If you don't see any results — or see fewer than expected — double-check to make sure that you've selected Top performing in the top-left corner of the Links page then select your date range again.
Also, confirm that you haven't selected "Hidden links only" or "Custom links only."