If you hit your monthly limits for short links or redirects, you can upgrade to a higher plan to get immediate access to higher monthly limits. On some paid plans, you can also purchase additional links or redirects to increase your limits for that month.
The number of additional links and redirects available for purchase depends on your plan.
The purchase limits reset every month. Like your monthly limits, which reset at the start of each month, purchases of additional links or redirects do not carry over to the next month.
To purchase additional links or redirects:
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- Click Settings in the left sidebar.
- Select Billing and usage. If you're in multiple accounts, make sure you use the one for which you want to purchase additional links or redirects.
- Click Purchase extras in the Monthly usage section, or the Buy more link next to any of your limits.
- Select the type of add-on you want to purchase and the quantity.
- Click Purchase.
You'll see a confirmation message with the number of add-ons you purchased and when they expire.
Your saved payment method will be charged on the first day of the next month. For example, if you purchase additional links on March 27th, your card will be charged on April 1.