This feature is available with some paid plans
On all paid subscription plans, yes, you can redirect a Bitly QR code.
A redirected QR Code counts toward your monthly limits for redirects. It also counts as a new link, meaning it counts against your monthly link limit. View your current usage and limits on the Account Details page in your settings.
To redirect a QR Code:
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- Click QR Codes in the left sidebar.
- Find the QR Code you want to redirect.
- Click the three dots menu and select Edit content.
- Click Redirect.
- Click Yes, continue.
- Enter the new destination URL and click Save changes.
Anyone who scans the original QR Code will now land on the new page you've entered.