What is Sendible?
Sendible is a social media management tool designed for agencies to manage multiple brands through one dashboard.
Why should I enable this integration?
Sendible shortens links automatically using the bit.ly domain. By connecting your Bitly account, you can shorten the links using your own account credentials. This keeps the link metrics in your Bitly account and, if you've added a custom domain to Bitly, creates custom branded links.
Who can set this up?
Anyone with a Bitly account and a subscription to Sendible's Medium or Large package.
How do I connect Sendible to Bitly?
Copy your Login and API key from your Bitly account. You'll need to add these to Sendible.
- Sign in to Bitly.
- Click the hamburger menu in the upper right.
- Select Settings.
- Select Advanced Settings.
- Click API Support.
- Copy your Login and API key.
Update your Publishing Preferences in Sendible.
- Click your profile menu and select Preferences.
- Select Publishing Preferences.
- Scroll to URL Shortening.
- Click the Default shortener list and select bit.ly.
- Enter your Bitly login and API key.