If you assign users to separate groups within your account, check in with your Bitly account manager for important information about using SSO with groups.
To set up single sign-on, you'll first need to create an account with a supported identity provider (IDP). An IDP is the central system where you'll manage your users and their access.
You'll be adding information from your IDP into the Bitly settings and from your Bitly settings into the IDP settings, so keep both open on different tabs.
- Log in to Bitly
- Click on Settings
- Navigate to your Account Details
- Click Single Sign-On
- Enter a name for your SSO login page. Make this something unique and specific to your organization. It's a good idea to use your company name. (If you're using Okta for SSO, you'll paste this value in their Account ID field.)
Choose wisely. This name cannot be changed later.
- Click Verify
- Enter the email domain of the users who will have access to the single sign-on.
Any email domains you add will need to have a verified email address in Bitly.
- Select default group (optional)
- Fill out the form
- Enter your Bitly information in your IDP's settings.
- Click Save.