To set up single sign-on, you'll first need to create an account with a supported identity provider (IDP). An IDP is the central system where you'll manage your users and their access.
You'll be adding information from your IDP into the Bitly settings and from your Bitly settings into the IDP settings, so keep both open on different tabs.
- Sign in to Bitly.
- Click the Settings Menu.
- Click on Organization Settings to navigate to your Account Details.
- Click Single Sign-On.
- Enter a name for your SSO login page. Make this something unique and specific to your organization. It's a good idea to use your company name. (If you're using Okta for SSO, you'll paste this value in their Account ID field.)
You won't be able to change this later.
- Confirm the login URL you've created.
- Enter the email domain of the users who will have access to the single sign-on.
- Fill out the form
- Enter your Bitly information in your IDP's settings.
- Click Save.