This feature is available with some paid plans
If you assign users to separate groups within your account, check in with your Bitly account manager for important information about using SSO with groups.
To set up single sign-on, first create an account with a supported identity provider (IDP). An IDP is the central system where you manage your users and their access.
Setting up SSO involves adding information from your IDP into your Bitly settings (and vice versa), so keep both open on different tabs.
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- Click Settings in the left sidebar.
- Under Account settings, click Single sign-on.
- Enter a subdomain to use for your SSO login page. Make this something unique and specific to your organization. It's a good idea to use your company name.
Choose wisely. This name cannot be changed later.
If you're using Okta for SSO, you'll paste this value in their Account ID field.
- Click Verify.
- Enter the email domain of the users who will be able to log in with SSO.
Any email domains you add need to have at least one verified email address in Bitly.
- Select the default group for new users (optional).
- Enter the required information from your IDP.
- Enter your Bitly information in your IDP's settings.
- Click Save.