Create QR Codes to present a quick, scannable shortcut to your site.
In addition to generating QR Codes through the Bitly app, you can also create them programmatically through the Bitly API.
- Go to Bitlinks or Custom Bitlinks.
- Select a link.
- Click QR Code. The code will be generated and displayed.
- Test your code with your phone or tablet camera. (Here's some guidance for Android and iOS.)
- Click Download. You can also right-click or long-press the code image and select Copy. The QR Code image is generated as a PNG file.
- Paste or upload the image into a document.
- View your metrics and watch the scans/clicks roll in!