What is SocialBee?
SocialBee is a platform for managing your social media posts, training, and marketing teams.
Why should I enable this integration?
By default, SocialBee shortens links in your posts with their own short domain. By connecting your Bitly account to SocialBee, you can use your Bitly settings to customize your shortened links and track click metrics in your Bitly account.
Who can set this up?
Anyone with a SocialBee account and a Bitly account.
While we are happy to help you with Bitly troubleshooting, like verifying your rate limits, SocialBee built this integration and can help you if encounter any problems.
How do I connect SocialBee to Bitly?
- Sign in to your SocialBee account.
- Click your profile in the top-right corner and select Workspace settings.
- Click Connect next to Bitly.
- Click Allow on the authorization page. If you're not signed in to Bitly, you'll be prompted to log in first.
- Once you authorize the connection, SocialBee imports all of your Bitly domains. Select your preferred domain in the Used domain dropdown.
- Click Update Shortlink Settings.
Now when you share links from SocialBee, they're shortened through your Bitly account. These links are created in your default app group (used as the default for all integrations).