What is Agorapulse?
AgoraPulse is a social media tool that helps businesses manage all their social network profiles. With it, you can post to all your social channels at once, monitor social posts about your business, and collaborate with your team.
Why should I enable this integration?
Agorapulse will shorten links that you include in social posts. By connecting to Bitly, those short links will be created through your Bitly account. This means you can keep your link metrics in Bitly, making it easier to track the success of your efforts. And if you've added a custom domain to Bitly, your links will be branded and get more clicks.
Who can set this up?
Anyone with an Agorapulse account, social network profile, and a Bitly account.
While we are happy to help you with Bitly troubleshooting, like verifying your rate limits, Agorapulse built this integration and can help you if encounter any problems.
How do I connect Agorapulse to Bitly?
The Bitly integration ties your Bitly account to your social profiles, so if you haven't added a social profile, you'll need to do that before you begin.
- Sign in to your Agorapulse account.
- Select the profile you'd like to connect Bitly to from the left-side menu.
- Click on Profile settings gear icon at the top of the screen.
- Under the Publishing section, click General.
- Click Connect a bit.ly account.
- Sign in to your Bit.ly account. (If you've already signed in on another browser tab, you'll skip to the next step.)
- Clicking Allow to authorize Agorapulse to access your Bitly account.
Now when you include a link in a post in Agorpulse, it will be shortened by Bitly. The link will include your brand if you've added your own custom branded domain to Bitly.