What is Agorapulse?
AgoraPulse is a social media tool that helps businesses manage all their social network profiles. With it, you can post to all your social channels at once, monitor social posts about your business, and collaborate with your team.
Why should I enable this integration?
Agorapulse will shorten links that you include in social posts. By connecting to Bitly, those short links will be created through your Bitly account. This means you can keep your link metrics in Bitly, making it easier to track the success of your efforts. And if you've added a custom domain to Bitly, your links will be branded and get more clicks.
Who can set this up?
Anyone with an Agorapulse account and a Bitly account. You'll also need accounts for any social networks you plan to post to.
While we are happy to help you with Bitly troubleshooting, like verifying your rate limits, Agorapulse built this integration and can help you if encounter any problems.
How do I connect Agorapulse to Bitly?
The Bitly integration is available within the campaign tracking feature for individual posts.
To connect Agorapulse to Bitly:
- Sign in to your Agorapulse account.
- Create or edit a post that includes a link.
- Open the campaign tracking window. Depending on whether you have a default tracking campaign, this may say Tracked or Untracked.
- Create a new tracking campaign or edit the default one.
- Under Link Shortening, select Shorten your links, then Use bitly.
- Click Allow on the authorization page. If you're not signed in to Bitly, you'll be prompted to log in first.
- Click Apply to finish creating the campaign.
The links you shorten in Agorapulse are created in your default app group (used as the default for all integrations) and use the default domain for that group.