We updated Bitly's navigation menu in September, 2022!
If you're used to the old look, check out the changes.
There are a couple of ways to find a link created through your account and view its metrics.
Take a shortcut
There's a shortcut to jump right to the metrics for any link you create through your Bitly account. This is the easiest way to find the link's information.
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- Type or paste the Bitly link in your browser's address bar, and then add a “+” to the end (for example, bitly.is/meta+).
- The link with the "+" will take you right to the link within your account and display its metrics on the page.
If anyone not logged in to the account enters the link+ shortcut, they will only see the link's destination. This gives people a secure way to check the validity of the link before clicking it.
Visitors to this page will not be able to view any other link data.
Search your Bitly account
You can search for the link in your Bitly account through the All Links, Custom Links, or Dashboard pages.
- Log in to Bitly.
- If you have multiple groups, click the profile menu and change to the group where the link was created.
- Select the location of your link. Select Custom Links for links with a custom domain and customized back-half, like your.brand/is_great. Choose All Links or Dashboard for all other links.
- Enter the link in the Search field and press Enter.
- Click the matching link in the filtered results.
- Your metrics will display to the right of your selection.