Track the activity on each QR Code you create in Bitly by looking at its unique link metrics.
If you've shared the Short Link associated with your QR Code, the data for that link includes scan data. You can also view scan data for any of your QR Codes by going to the QR Code page in your Bitly account.
What metrics are available for each QR Code?
For each QR Code in your account, you can view:
- Total scans (for the maximum duration available with your subscription plan)
- Scans by day
- Scans by location
- Scans by browser
- Scans by operating system
View QR Code scan data
To view scan data for a QR Code:
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- Click QR Codes in the left sidebar.
- Find the QR Code you're interested in and click View details.
Note: The number engagements shown in this list is the total for the maximum duration available on your subscription plan. Visit our pricing page to view your limits.
- To change the start and/or end date, click on the time period box.
Note: To filter for a single day, select the dates immediately before and after it as your start and end dates.
- Scroll down to view more scan details. Click Export in any box to download a CSV file with that field's data.