With Bitly's browser extension, you can shorten the link for any page while you're viewing it. In your extension settings, you can:
- Change to another group
- Adjust settings for auto-copy, auto-create, and UTM parameters
- Go to the full Bitly web app
To get to your settings:
- Click the Bitly icon in your browser toolbar.
- Click the Settings icon in the top-right corner of the extension window.
- Adjust your settings, then click Save. Click the back arrow in the top-left corner to continue shortening your link.