When you add a profile image or background to your Link-in-bio page, you can use an image URL instead of uploading a file. This is a great option for when you don't have your image saved on the computer you're working on or when you already have it stored on your own server.
To add an image using the URL:
- Copy the image address. You can do this from your browser's right-click menu.
- Click Link-in-bio in the left sidebar.
- Click Edit on your Link-in-bio. If you have multiple Link-in-bio pages, be sure to select the correct one.
- Select Customizations.
- In the Profile or Background image section, click Add image.
- Paste the image address URL into the field under Image URL.
- Click Save image.
All images uploaded to Bitly must adhere to our Terms of Service. Every image is scanned by a content classification system. Any image that contains violent or sexually explicit content will be immediately rejected when uploaded.
If your image or logo is rejected, you can submit a request for the image to be reviewed.
Publish your changes
All customizations you make to your Link-in-bio page are saved as a draft. If you leave this page, you won't lose your changes. When you're ready for them to go live, click Publish changes.