Our new Apps and Integrations Marketplace is live! Check out the SocialFlow page on the Marketplace for more information about this integration.
What is SocialFlow?
SocialFlow is a social distribution and monetization platform for media companies. Publishers use SocialFlow to distribute social content and find monetization opportunities across social networks. Journalists use it to extend their reach and engagement in the social sphere.
Why should I enable this integration?
Integrating Bitly with SocialFlow allows you to use Bitly short links with your social media content, allowing you to get a complete view of the content you're sharing through Bitly links. You can access Bitly’s reporting while also benefiting from SocialFlow’s optimization algorithm to improve social media engagement.
Who can set this up?
Any admin in SocialFlow with a Bitly account.
How do I connect SocialFlow to Bitly?
To connect SocialFlow to Bitly:
- Log in to SocialFlow.
- Click Settings.
- Go to the Application tab.
- Select Link Shorteners.
- Click Add Link Shortener.
- If you have a custom domain in Bitly, enter the domain.
- Enter your Bitly login name and your access token.
- Select which social account to use with Bitly, or choose Client Wide to use it for all social accounts.
- Click Save.
- Click Allow on the authorization page. If you're not signed in to Bitly, you'll be prompted to log in first.
Now any link you enter in SocialFlow, whether added manually or from an RSS feed, will be shortened with Bitly.