What is Lately?
Lately automatically organizes content into a marketing dashboard alongside multi-channel social media scheduling and bulk publishing, task management, marketing calendaring, RSS feed management, analytics, reporting and more.
Repurpose long-form content with Lately's AI engine by creating short-form content across all major social channels. Link together multiple dashboards to manage content through a parent dashboard. Compare dashboard-to-dashboard content and analytics in one place, such as location comparisons or product line comparisons.
Why should I enable this integration?
By connecting your accounts you can automatically pull in all your Bitly links, then generate social posts with that content in one click. You can also shorten any link through your Bitly account and add it to each social post Lately autogenerates.
You can also view your Bitly analytics alongside the rest of your social, web, and email analytics with Lately’s Omni-Analytics feature, which show you what content, keywords, authors, posting times, and campaigns perform most effectively.
Who can set this up?
Anyone with a Lately account and a Bitly account.
How do I connect Lately to Bitly?
- In a Lately dashboard, go to the Links section.
- Click Connect Bitly Account.
- Enter your Bitly credentials and click Allow.
How do I use Bitly with Lately?
- Once Bitly is connected, check Shorten w/ Bitly below any link you enter.
- In the Links section, add your Bitly links to Lately by clicking Import Links. Then click the dotted menu to autogenerate social posts from the link. If the link goes to a video or audio file, you will have the option to transcribe it.
- When autogenerating social posts from a link, select Shorten with Bitly to have the link automatically shortened, added to your bitly account, and added to each social post.