What is Hubspot Marketing Hub?
Hubspot includes a number of marketing tools to manage inbound marketing campaigns with analytics, lead capture forms, and lead tracking. You can use Marketing Hub to run your social sharing and publishing campaigns.
Why should I enable this integration?
Hubspot will shorten links that you include in social posts. By connecting to Bitly, those short links will be created through your Bitly account. This means you can keep your links and click metrics all in one place, making it easier to track the success of your efforts.
Who can set this up?
Anyone with a Hubspot account and a Bitly account.
How do I connect Hubspot to Bitly?
- Click the Settings gear icon.
- Expand the Marketing menu.
- Select Social.
- Select the Publishing tab.
- Scroll down to Publish with custom short links. Under Add a Bitly account, click Connect. An authorization window will open.
- Log in to your Bitly account and click Allow to give Hubspot permission to access your account and create links for you.
Links in your social posts and tracking URLs created in the Tracking URL Builder will now be shortened by Bitly. And they will include your brand if you've added your own custom branded domain to Bitly.