Our new Apps and Integrations Marketplace is live! Check out the Hubspot page on the Marketplace for more information about this integration.
What is Hubspot Marketing Hub?
Hubspot includes a number of marketing tools to manage inbound marketing campaigns with analytics, lead capture forms, and lead tracking. You can use Marketing Hub to run your social sharing and publishing campaigns.
Why should I enable this integration?
Hubspot shortens links that you include in social posts. By connecting to Bitly, those short links are created through your Bitly account. This means you can keep your links and click metrics all in one place, making it easier to track the success of your efforts.
Who can set this up?
Anyone with a Hubspot account and a Bitly account.
While we are happy to help you with Bitly troubleshooting, like verifying your rate limits, Hubspot built this integration and can help you if encounter any problems.
How do I connect Hubspot to Bitly?
- Click the Settings gear icon in the top bar.
- In the left sidebar, expand the Marketing menu and select Social.
- Select the Publishing tab.
- Scroll down to Publish with custom short links. Under Add a Bitly account, click Connect.
- Click Allow on the authorization page. If you're not signed in to Bitly, you'll be prompted to log in first.
Links in your social posts and tracking URLs created in the Tracking URL Builder will now be shortened by Bitly. And they will include your brand if you've added your own custom branded domain to Bitly.