No. Bitlinks never change or expire. You can hide any links and their analytics from view in your dashboard, and if you upgrade to Bitly Enterprise, you can redirect a Bitlink to point to a different URL as many times as you want.
Articles in this section
- Where can I learn more about how to use Bitly?
- What is Bitly Enterprise and how is it different from the free version?
- Will the links I create on Bitly ever expire?
- Will using Bitly hurt my site’s SEO?
- How safe is Bitly?
- Can I transfer my goo.gl links / data into Bitly?
- Does Bitly have an extension and app?
- I used goo.gl through another app / software / a custom integration. Can I do the same with Bitly?
- I just shorten links to make them easier to share. Why would I want the “bells and whistles”?
- How is Bitly different from Goo.gl or other URL shorteners?