No, links never change or expire. You can hide any links and their analytics from view in your dashboard, and if you upgrade to Bitly Enterprise, you gain the custom link redirect feature to point to a different URL as many times as you want.
Articles in this section
- Where can I learn more about how to use Bitly?
- Will the links I create on Bitly ever expire?
- Will using Bitly hurt my site’s SEO?
- How safe is Bitly?
- Can I transfer my goo.gl data into Bitly?
- Does Bitly have an extension and app?
- I used goo.gl through another integration. Can I do the same with Bitly?
- I just shorten links to make them easier to share. Why would I want the “bells and whistles”?
- How is Bitly different from Goo.gl or other URL shorteners?