You can report spam links to email@example.com to be blocked. Include the word 'spam' in the message and include the link and information about how you received it.
Articles in this section
- Broken Link - "Something's wrong here..."
- What is 2-step verification?
- I can no longer receive the 2-step verification security code, but need to access my Bitly account. What should I do?
- Can I preview a bitlink before clicking on it?
- Are my bitlinks private?
- Does Bitly ever re-use links?
- I've found a Bitly account producing spam, what should I do?
- I've found a bitlink that directs to spam, what should I do?