You can report spam links to Abuse@bitly.com to be blocked. Include the word 'spam' in the message and include the link and information about how you received it.
Articles in this section
- Does Bitly count clicks from bots?
- Broken Link - "Something's wrong here..."
- What is 2-step verification?
- How Do I Disable 2-Step Verification?
- Can I preview a link before clicking on it?
- Are Bitly Links Private?
- Does Bitly ever re-use links?
- I've found a Bitly account producing spam, what should I do?
- I've found a link that directs to spam, what should I do?