You can report spam links to email@example.com to be blocked. Include the word 'spam' in the message and include the link and information about how you received it.
Articles in this section
- Does Bitly count clicks from bots?
- Why does a link lead to Bitly's error page?
- How safe is Bitly?
- What is 2-step verification?
- How Do I Disable 2-Step Verification?
- Can I preview a link before clicking on it?
- Are Bitly Links Private?
- Does Bitly ever re-use links?
- How to report spam accounts on Twitter
- I've found a Bitly link that directs to spam, what should I do?