All links and QR Codes created in Bitly are public but anonymous. When someone clicks a Bitly link, scans a Bitly QR Code, or uses the Bitly Link Checker to preview a link's destination, they won't see any information about the person or account that created the link or QR Code.
Articles in this section
- Why am I seeing a warning page when clicking a Bitly link?
- Why does a link lead to Bitly's error page?
- Checking a Bitly link's destination before you click on it
- Does Bitly ever re-use links?
- Are Bitly links private?
- What can I do about an unsafe Bitly link?
- How do I report spam accounts on Twitter?