Each link Bitly issues is unique and will not be re-used, so you can be confident that the link will always direct to the same long URL is was originally saved to.
Articles in this section
- Does Bitly use a CDN to host my content?
- Why did I receive an email about a new device on my account?
- Where does Bitly store its data?
- Why am I seeing a warning page when clicking a Bitly link?
- Does Bitly count clicks from bots?
- Why does a link lead to Bitly's error page?
- What does Bitly do to keep users safe and secure?
- What is 2-Factor authentication?
- How Do I Disable 2-Step Verification?
- Can I preview a Bitly link before clicking on it?