No. Each link Bitly issues is unique and will not be re-used, so you can be confident that the Bitlink will always direct to the same long URL is was originally saved to.
Articles in this section
- What is 2-step verification?
- I can no longer receive the 2-step verification security code, but need to access my Bitly account. What should I do?
- Can I preview a bitlink before clicking on it?
- Are my bitlinks private?
- Does Bitly ever re-use links?
- I've found a Bitly account producing spam, what should I do?
- I've found a bitlink that directs to spam, what should I do?