No. Each link Bitly issues is unique and will not be re-used, so you can be confident that the link will always direct to the same long URL is was originally saved to.
Articles in this section
- Broken Link - "Something's wrong here..."
- What is 2-step verification?
- How Do I Disable 2-Step Verification?
- Can I preview a link before clicking on it?
- Are Bitly Links Private?
- Does Bitly ever re-use links?
- I've found a Bitly account producing spam, what should I do?
- I've found a link that directs to spam, what should I do?