No. Each link Bitly issues is unique and will not be re-used, so you can be confident that the link will always direct to the same long URL is was originally saved to.
Articles in this section
- How to verify a Bitly link's destination
- Does Bitly count clicks from bots?
- Why does a link lead to Bitly's error page?
- How safe is Bitly?
- What is 2-step verification?
- How Do I Disable 2-Step Verification?
- Can I preview a link before clicking on it?
- Are Bitly Links Private?
- Does Bitly ever re-use links?
- How to report spam accounts on Twitter