What is Khoros?
Khoros, formerly Spredfast + Lithium, is a customer engagement platform built to turn siloed knowledge into enterprise value, and customers into contributors. From social media to online communities and messaging to digital customer care, Khoros helps companies connect with customers throughout their journey.
Why should I enable this integration?
By setting up the native integration with Bitly, you'll add an option to shorten links in your Khoros initiatives as you create a message. You won't need to go to your Bitly account to shorten the link as you create a post, and all your advanced link metrics will still be available in your Bitly account.
Who can set this up?
Anyone with a Bitly account and initiatives set up in their Khoros account.
While we are happy to help you with Bitly troubleshooting, like verifying your rate limits, Khoros built this integration and can help you if encounter any problems.
How do I connect Khoros to Bitly?
If you have multiple Khoros initiatives, we recommend creating unique Bitly users for each initiative so that you can segment your analytics for clear accountability, security, and accessibility control.
- Log in to your Khoros account.
- Click the gear icon next to the initiative you would like to connect to Bitly.
- Select the Link Shortening tab.
- Click Authenticate Your own Account.
- Select Bitly under the drop-down menu.
- Click Authenticate and Save.
- Sign into your Bitly account and click Allow.