If you aren't so sure about where a link will direct to, it is possible to preview the link before clicking on it. To do this, simply add a + sign to the end of any link in your browser. For example, for https://bit.ly/Wn2Xdz just enter https://bit.ly/Wn2Xdz+ into your browser and you'll be sent to a preview page for the link.
Articles in this section
- Why am I seeing a warning page when clicking a Bitly link?
- How to verify a Bitly link's destination
- Does Bitly count clicks from bots?
- Why does a link lead to Bitly's error page?
- How safe is Bitly?
- What is 2-step verification?
- How Do I Disable 2-Step Verification?
- Can I preview a link before clicking on it?
- Are Bitly Links Private?
- Does Bitly ever re-use links?