If you aren't so sure about where a link will direct to, it is possible to preview the link before clicking on it. To do this, simply add a + sign to the end of any link in your browser. For example, for http://bit.ly/Wn2Xdz just enter http://bit.ly/Wn2Xdz+ into your browser and you'll be sent to a preview page for the link.
Articles in this section
- Broken Link - "Something's wrong here..."
- What is 2-step verification?
- How Do I Disable 2-Step Verification?
- Can I preview a link before clicking on it?
- Are Bitly Links Private?
- Does Bitly ever re-use links?
- I've found a Bitly account producing spam, what should I do?
- I've found a link that directs to spam, what should I do?