If you aren't so sure about where a Bitlink will direct to, it is possible to preview the Bitlink before clicking on it. To do this, simply add a + sign to the end of any Bitlink in your browser. For example, for http://bit.ly/Wn2Xdz just enter http://bit.ly/Wn2Xdz+ into your browser and you'll be sent to a preview page for the link.
Articles in this section
- Broken Link - "Something's wrong here..."
- How do I delete my Bitly account?
- What is 2-step verification?
- I can no longer receive the 2-step verification security code, but need to access my Bitly account. What should I do?
- Can I preview a bitlink before clicking on it?
- Are my bitlinks private?
- Does Bitly ever re-use links?
- I've found a Bitly account producing spam, what should I do?
- I've found a bitlink that directs to spam, what should I do?