This feature is available with some paid plans
With an Enterprise subscription, you can create a new Link-in-bio page by copying the design of one that already exists in your account.
Some things to know:
- When you duplicate a design, the new Link-in-bio is created in the same group as the original
- Links are not copied over to the new Link-in-bio
To copy a Link-in-bio design:
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- Click Link-in-bio in the left sidebar.
- On the Link-in-bio page with the design you want to duplicate, click the three dots. Select Duplicate layout.
- Create the URL for your new Link-in-bio page.
- Click Create site.
All customizations you make to your Link-in-bio page are saved as a draft. If you leave this page, you won't lose your changes. When you're ready for them to go live, click Publish changes.