Follow these steps to change the title and description of your Bitly Link-in-bio.
Prefer to do this on your phone or tablet? Jump straight to the mobile instructions.
To change your Bitly Link-in-bio title or description:
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- Click Link-in-bio in the left sidebar.
- Click Edit on your Link-in-bio. If you have multiple Link-in-bio pages, be sure to select the correct one.
- Click Customizations.
- Add your new title and description in the fields.
All customizations you make to your Link-in-bio page are saved as a draft. If you leave this page, you won't lose your changes. When you're ready for them to go live, click Publish changes.
In the Bitly mobile app
If you’d rather do this on your phone or tablet, follow these steps:
- Open the Bitly app on your phone or tablet.
- Tap the hamburger icon (three horizontal lines) in the upper-left corner.
- Tap Link-in-bio.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap the box with the placeholder title and description.
- Enter your desired title and/or description.
- Tap Save.