A Bitly Link-in-bio is an easy-to-read and flexible way to organize and share your most important links. Want some inspiration before you create yours? We have plenty of examples for you to check out.
Prefer to go mobile? You can do this in the mobile app, too.
To create your Bitly Link-in-bio:
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- Click Link-in-bio in the left sidebar.
- Claim the URL for your Link-in-bio page. This is the link you'll use to share it. Then click Create your page.
- Answer a quick question about your goals, then click Continue.
- Choose a theme. You can also customize your background and buttons later.
- To add a photo or logo to the header, click + Add a profile image, then upload your image. We recommend following our best practices for Link-in-bio images.
- Click Set up my Link-in-bio.
Just like that, your Link-in-bio page has been created. You can see a preview of it on the right side of the window. Click Customizations to edit its appearance and Add a link to get started with links.