A Bitly Link-in-bio is an easy-to-read and flexible way to organize and share your most important links. Want some inspiration before you create yours? We have plenty of examples for you to check out.
Duplicate a Link-in-bio design
With an Enterprise subscription, you can create a new Link-in-bio page by copying the design of one that already exists in your account. Visit How do I reuse the design from an existing Link-in-bio? for instructions.
Create a new Link-in-bio
Follow these steps to create a new Link-in-bio.
To create your Bitly Link-in-bio:
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- Click Create new in the top-left corner and select Link-in-bio.
- Claim the URL for your Link-in-bio page. This is the link you'll use to share it. Be aware that the URL for your Bitly Link-in-bio is case-sensitive.
Click Create your page.
- Answer a quick question about your goals, then click Continue.
- Select a theme or choose to create your own design later.
- To add a photo or logo to the header, click + Add a profile image, then upload your image. Check out our best practices for Link-in-bio images for some tips.
- Click Set up my Link-in-bio.
All customizations you make to your Link-in-bio page are saved as a draft. If you leave this page, you won't lose your changes. When you're ready for them to go live, click Publish changes.