This feature is available with some paid plans
If you've added a custom domain to your Bitly account, you can set it as the default domain for all of your new links. The bit.ly domain is used as the default until you change it.
To set your default domain:
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- Click Settings in the left sidebar.
- Under Account settings, select Groups.
- Select the group you would like to change the default domain for. If you don't have multiple groups in your account, only one option shows here.
- Select your new default and click Update Default Domain.
If your custom domain isn't listed, select Add Custom Domain, choose your custom domain, and click Save Domains. You can then set it as your default domain.
And there you go! The newly selected domain will be used automatically when shortening links.