Your account settings have a list of all users added to your Bitly account. You can view this list on your own account, as well as any others on which you're an account admin.
To find a user in your account:
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- Click Settings in the left sidebar.
- Under Account settings, select Users. If you have multiple accounts, make sure you're in the correct one.
- The next screen provides you a list of all users on the account. If your account has many users, you may need to click to the next page to find the one you're looking for:
- Click on a user's name to view and edit their permissions or remove them from your account.