This feature is available with some paid plans
Account admins can view a list of all users added to their Bitly account. This list is in the account's settings.
Visit What are the different user roles? to learn more about roles and permissions.
To find a user in your account:
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- Click Settings in the left sidebar.
- Under Account settings, select Users. If you have multiple accounts, make sure you're in the correct one.
- The next screen provides you a list of all users on the account. If your account has many users, you may need to click to the next page to find the one you're looking for.
- Click on a user's name to view and edit their permissions or remove them from your account.