Account notifications like billing-related messages can be sent to an address other than the primary email.
To do this, the alternate email address that you would like to receive notifications must be added and verified on your account:
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- Click Settings in the left sidebar.
- Click Add new email. A verification link will be sent to the address. You can view the verification status from this page.
Note: An email can not be set to receive notifications until they are verified.
Once verified, you can then select which address will receive notifications:
- Head to Settings.
- Under Account settings, select Account details.
- Click Change Notification Email.
- Select which address you'd like to receive notifications.
NOTE: This does not change the primary login email. Only the designated primary can log into the account, for those accounts with one user seat.