Account notifications like billing-related messages can be sent to an address other than the primary email. The alternate email address must first be added to your account and verified.
To change which email address gets notifications:
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- Click Settings in the left sidebar.
- Under Account settings, select Account details.
- In the notification email box, click Edit email.
- Select which address you'd like to receive notifications.
- Click Save.
The new email address now receives all notifications from Bitly. Note that this doesn't change the primary login email. For those accounts with one user seat, only the designated primary address can log into the account.