When you create links through bulk shortening, there are three ways to identify that batch of links:
- After receiving a confirmation email, click the link to log in to Bitly. You'll be taken to your All Links page, and your new links will be at the top of the list.
- If you're subscribed to a Premium or Enterprise plan, your Bitly account administrators can retrieve a CSV file with the new links from your Account Settings.
- Filter your links on the All Links page. Each link created through bulk uploading will be tagged with the date and time of import.
To filter the links created with an import:
- Log in to Bitly.
- Select All Links from the navigation menu.
- Click the filter icon.
- Click Tags.
- Type "bulk" into the search field.
- Each batch of shortened links will be listed with a date and time stamp. Tick the box next to one of the tags.
- Click Apply twice.
The links displayed on the page will be filtered by your selection.