When you create links through bulk shortening, there are three ways to identify that batch of links:
- Follow the link in the confirmation email we sent after the bulk upload was completed. This email went to the primary email address on your account. The link takes you to your Links page, where your newest links are listed at the top.
- Download a spreadsheet from the CSV bulk shortening status page. This file contains all short links created with each upload.
- Filter your links on the Links page. Each link created through a bulk upload is tagged with the date and time of import.
Follow these steps to filter your Links page for the links created from a CSV file:
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- Click Links in the left sidebar.
- Click Tag and select the "bulk_shorten" tag with the date of your upload. If you have lots of tags, you may need to search for the word "bulk."
The links displayed on the page will be filtered by your selection.