When you export location data from Bitly, some regions codes are listed as two digits. A company called Maxmind keeps an up-to-date list of these codes in a CSV file which you can download from their site.
Articles in this section
- Why is my link showing click metrics before I've shared it?
- Why doesn't the number of clicks in Bitly match the clicks in my other accounts?
- What is the response time/latency when opening a Bitly link?
- How do I view Bitly click data by device type?
- Will using Bitly hurt my site’s SEO?
- How do I export all the data in a range from the All Links page?
- How to view click data for a specific link
- How do I select a custom date range?
- How to view Bitly click data by city and country
- What are the regions in the city location export file?