When you export location data from Bitly, some regions codes are listed as two digits. A company called Maxmind keeps an up-to-date list of these codes in a CSV file which you can download from their site.
Articles in this section
- Will using Bitly hurt my site’s SEO?
- How to export all the data in a range from the All Links page
- How to view click data without logging in to Bitly
- How do I select a custom date range?
- How to view Bitly click data by location
- What are the regions in the city location export file?
- What is "No city data" or "No country data" in my click metrics?
- How to export link data for a select group of links
- What is dark traffic?
- Does Bitly measure app installs?